View Single Post
      11-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #37
emos325
Streifenden Komet
United_States
Rep
Drives: 525i was a 325is

Garage List
looks good, now we need to address 1) if a strut bar can fit over top of it.(that may be your next piece) 2) how easy is it to swap the filters to k&n oiled filters? 3)how tight can we torque those 4 screws on top to keep the closed pressure system optimum. 4) if you are running AST's 5300 series coilover how can we keep the top of our strut tower clean of too many wires? what potential does this system have of more clamps to keep it nice and neat. <--- went to your sight and saw more pics just a few different ideas that could make it an ultimate one stop shop kind of product, claps could be removable if you are running a different set up. Instructions for the DIYerw/all minor materials? These seem like off topic ?'s but for me factory look as well as performance is what i have in mind. When the data logs and dyno sheets come out i will have to compare and see which is worth more.JMHO!! THX in advance for the answers!!
It's more fun to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow; F- That just go to driving school and you can do both.
Appreciate 0