Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F32 428i Xdrive

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i xdrive  [0.00]
2013 128i  [0.00]
Hello friends,

Happy sunday, I hope all of your projects are going well.

Today I was doing some basic maintenance. Swapped out the license plate cover with a liqui moly one I got from Super lap battle, looking super sweet!

Put some air in my tires cause of all the fluctuating temperatures, think we're nice and steady going into spring here in texas now.

I consistently check the passenger side of the valve cover as I still seem to have a very small leak somewhere around the secondary air injection pump area. I've tried replacing the gasket for that last year, but I don't think it's the issue. The bolt that is behind the pump has been tightened down, but I don't want to go any further in case it snaps. Additionally, the ground suppression band (Part No. 12427578869) seems to have a bit of oil on it, may be causing some of my electrical gremlins. Would like to replace but 30 bucks for that? not in the mood lol. I'll take a look at my local junkyards to see what I can scrounge.

Outside of that, car is running strong. No maintenance seems to be necessary in the near future, and hope she runs for 200k more.
Follow the build
EuroFever
Appreciate 0