View Single Post
      07-24-2007, 04:40 PM   #113
Won35i
Unofficial Official "IN"
Rep
Drives: 2007 335xi Alpine Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehots2k View Post
Robert, you are one of the few guys on here whos opinion I respect. I dont think anyone on this post is saying they would buy it just for the badge. In all honestly, you are in the minority of people that would prefer a 135i over an E92 M3. Mainly because BMW does not mess up with the 3 series and from the CarandDriver review I dont think they did with the E92.

Btw, I could believe that the avg. millionaire owns/owned an F-150. My Dad is one and he's owned 3. But there is no way he would pick an 135i over an E92 M3. In fact he dosent even like the fact that a 1 series is coming.(he's an e46 owner)
Obviously, there are German millionaires that like the car though, because if they didnt then we wouldnt be getting a 1 series here in the US. Im not trying to sound like a smart ass here, just stating the obvious. So again its a preference thing. At first I didnt like the thought of a 1 series, because I always said that the 3 series was the poor mans bimmer. My mind has since changed. The lowest bmw is the better than most of the best american cars.
Appreciate 0