View Single Post
      08-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #51
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328pride View Post
I have yet to see a new, non modded 1er with white "angel eyes".

When I first saw the new e92 "angel eyes", I thought it was cool of BMW to make them white. After a few seconds of looking at the lights, I found the lights too strong (especially at night!). However, I'd get those white lights than the non-xenon headlight "angel eyes". On the e90, the non-xenon AE's are very faint. It can barely be seen at night. I'm not being biased but I like the our strong yet soft yellow AE's. Just like you, I really loved the contrast of the yellow eyes with the white brows and xenons.

IF BMW was able to develop white AE's that isn't too strong, that would be a nice option. For instance, the "eyebrow" lights are a good place to start off with developing a good white AE's.
Glad it's not just me that finds some of them too bright. Our cars, especially now with the eyebrows look like an angry rhino face or something. With the bright bright angel eyes, looks like it's on meth. hahaha.

What did you end up getting car-wise by the way? I know it wasn't the carbon black IS convertible since I saw it was still on the showroom floor at Pacific yesterday when I took my car in for its post break-in service.
Appreciate 0