08-06-2019, 12:20 PM   #5
asbrr
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335ix M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I have my old one that came out of my 2011 manual that I pulled with about 65K on the clock. I bought one off of Ebay out of an auto that was in a front end collision for about $350 shipped that had 21K miles on it because I wanted 3:73 gears. It was the first mod I did to the car. Not hard to change, just cumbersome because of the weight. I changed mine out on jackstands.

I would take $100 for mine + shipping just to help a fellow member out, but I can't imagine what shipping costs would be from South Carolina to you. It was nice and smooth with no issues whatsoever although I only put about 3-4K miles on it. But the guy I bought the car from was very anal about the service of the car, and said he didn't drive the car hard at all. He had an M3 as well. I believe him as I have all the old 5K mile oil change records.

Maybe you can find one on ebay that would be cheaper overall if it were closer to you as you know how much they weigh . Only thing I would do with mine if someone else got it would be recommend that they replace the gear oil although some never change the fluid.

Only issue I have is I leave for vacation in a day and won't be back until the 19th. If you were interested I could see what it would cost to ship through work as we get a discount (UPS)....I just have to pay for it. I'm not quite sure how it works now at the border with shipping stuff.

Just hit me up later if you are still looking and interested.
Oh man that would be perfect - I'm sending you a DM right now..
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8209.00