Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i LMB 6MT ZMP Slicktop

Garage List
2013 128i  [9.58]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fe1rx View Post
You are welcome! They look good.

With respect to the toe arm I ultimately replaced my machined/ball-jointed toe arm with an SPL part. The only real benefit in doing this was to gain the ability to adjust toe with a turnbuckle rather than the eccentric bolt. I do my own string alignments on hub stands, and I find that the turnbuckle really makes my life easier when aligning.
Your machined toe, like most of your work, are pieces of art. If you no longer want them I would be happy to take them off of your hands.

I have 39k street miles on my Rogue toe arms and they're still tight. The rod ends they use aren't FKs strongest but the original NJM series are holding up just fine. I even bought (higher spec) replacements but they just sit in a drawer, waiting. I've replaced the Seals-it WS series rod end seals twice due to rubber cracking, however. I'm thinking of switching to the RERS series boots, but why fix it if it isn't really broken?

FWIW, I just installed Lemforder 3067901 spherical bearings in the hubs for the trailing arms. A bit of initial stiction, but once overcome the movement is smooth and easy.