CarJunkie
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
I installed the Vorshlag camber plates 1 year before the Ohlin's, so I can comment on each.

The camber plates alone made a huge difference. Extra camber up front (0.5-1.0 degrees more negative than the rear) helps this car eat corners even on the stock suspension. The steering response and feedback was also significantly improved, probably due to the solid spherical upper mounts in place of the stock rubber mounts.

When I installed the Ohlins, I foolishly dialed out some camber trying to save tread wear, and was disappointed. This year I have put it back to higher camber (-2.7 front, -2.2 rear) and haven't found the limit yet, really impressed. I am also running a square setup.

As for the Ohlin's and the Camber plates, I think they contribute differently, but equally in the handling improvement. The difference in install time is negligible other than setup and adjustment of the camber plates. I did it myself, so doing it twice only cost me time. I'd vote for doing both at once, especially if you pay for the labor.
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 1