07-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #324
Riley1524
Captain
Rep
Drives: A Slow Ass BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@Alpine View Post
Hey,

Sorry you had to switch over. I understand this has been hard for some, and the last few months with my health problems and work PMs and emails have not been responded to fast like I usually do. You guys can simply look around, I have not been selling anything like I use to, but I am back, I have hired a couple people, and things will change, I promise you guys!

The reason guys I have not had another Group Buy even with the high demand on every page, and many PMs and emails I receive is because I did not want any future problems, I have paused bulk sales to take care of defective units.

I have worked with over 10 local 1 series with different years and months to perfect the kit.

With that said, I have changed the wiring, ballast, and bulbs. Almost the entire kit. No more slim 2pc ballast, one small-medium ballast so no extra wires hanging.

Our module control unit is the same, that has never failed and is solid, will last probably longer then the car itself.

Our new kit will light up everytime, and will also have a more even light between the two rings from our last kit, do to a softer running ballast that helps reduce glare.

If you guys have any questions or need any help with warranty, shoot me a PM!

Spang, if you like, when you have your LUX's in, send me your old kit, I will fix it, upgrade the wires and units and send it back for a problem free kit if you are not happy with the brightness of the LUX's.
So, your saying that all the kit's that you sell from now on will be without problems and the brightness problem will not be an issue? I would have bought your kit a long time ago, but didn't due to the inner ring being way too bright on my friends 135i. Good to see your taking care of things!