06-28-2018, 07:58 AM   #89
bbnks2
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvas View Post
Hey, that's me!

Was a really fun session just playing around with the 1M, whose owner I know very well. It's a beautiful, extensively modified and known car amongst the 1M owner scene. Also, it's currently for sale in CT, pm me if you're interested.

Palmer is probably my favorite track from the ones I generally run. With it's technical nature, it's perfect for a short wheelbased car, although it doesn't leave much room for error. I was running sub 1:50s the previous day in my M2 when it wasn't drizzling and the sun was out - I think the vid is out there on YT. I used to run ~1:53s on a good day with my stock 135i running on Dunlop Star Specs. Hope to break sub 1:46 when I return this year with some proper track rubber.
Yes, I think we have met at BMWCCA back at my first time out to Palmer with a basically stock 135i. The Revosport 1M is one hell of a tricked out car. The video of your two cars lapping next to each-other really helps add context to the technical nature of the track an just how hard you're driving.

Biggest thing I notice from my video is that I am slow as hell through the up-hill and that I could also benefit from shifting more. I really need to get back into an NA car lol I would be happy with a sub 1:50. Being within a few seconds of a 1M/M2 is right where I'd expect this car to be for what it is.

Last edited by bbnks2; 06-29-2018 at 08:39 AM..
Appreciate 0