02-22-2019, 12:08 PM   #341
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I ordered this one. Should be here next Monday.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F161293813332
So I haven't had a chance to install this yet, but did do a test fit and wanted to leave a review. I'm not affiliated with them, and picked them because they would do Alpine White. I had read of a few people selling them not offering that color.

This guys offers any color. He sent me an e-mail within minutes of my purchase asking me for my paint code.

He knocked it out of the park in regards to everything. Color, fitment is amazing, and everything lays as flat as I have ever seen from the center to the edges. It's like it was "molded" onto the deck lid.

I don't know if adding the tape to it he provides will cause any gaps, but if you are in the market for one of these...look them up. Price was on point too.

As soon as I get it on, I will post some pics. Work has just been crazy and not leaving me time for anything. I have some Performance Side Skirts and Blackline Tailights coming, and plan to order a set of Depo V2's since I have Halogens.

But that is just the exterior. Other parts I have on hand are a 3 Stage Intake, AA headers, Milvs, Plugs, Coil Packs, OFHG, Coolant Change, and an oil change.

Only thing I have been able to accomplish in the last few weeks between work and the weather was my rear diff....but it made a huge difference.

But thanks for this thread! I would have never even started looking and came across the guy I did. Parts were from Taiwan, but arrived quicker than I expected.