07-14-2012, 06:52 AM   #34
farbmw
Brigadier General
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 6SPD MANUAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuco44 View Post
Pay the man and STFU. I'm totally with Mike on this one, FWIW.
+1 Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitehawk View Post
1Boss, just because you didn't feel it was a fair price does not mean you can go off and do as you please. This is penny pinching at it's finest

You chose to use his services. Just pay the man and move on with your life.
Well said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnniewalker View Post
First, you agreed to pay but then you ignored him for 2 weeks, what did you expect him to think about you?

Second, You had your chance to explain and now that ppl know your side of the story, they are still calling fault on you.

So, are we missing an apologize in here?

IMO, pay-up + apologize, and move-on
Yes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog x6 View Post
you have basically written a bunch of text for no reason. The tab was 235 and you only paid 200 and complained about paying the 35 because you thought his rates were too high lol, and didnt want to drive from richmond hill? - so to save $35 (1/2 tank of gas basically) you ripped him off? Wow - thank god I didnt have to deal with people like you when I was parting out my 335... I would not have been as nice as Mike - glad Mike posted this up so members avoid doing transactions with a cheapskate like yourself.
I am glad as well!

@1BOSS I post a thread on e90post about Mike services, and he does go beyond what he has to, it is all about customer service, plus you AGREED to pay up before you you left, so PAY THE MAN! How hard is it to do that, or send a text and explain why you can't afford the difference, even tough you said you will pay him. If it was a good reason I am positive Mike would understand.

Link to my M4 euro delivery! http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1006526
Appreciate 0