View Single Post
      05-29-2010, 05:07 PM   #86
cpt97m3
AutoXer
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90 View Post
Ah, ok. I wondered what people were talking about, cause my radio always has that. I don't notice anything different. I think someone on another thread said the font changed.
Mine had the RDS showing the song & artist playing, but it wouldn't update for 2-3 minutes after the next song started, so it was mostly about 1 song off almost. After I brought it in, they did the software update (I also had the long/multiple crank problem) and claimed it would fix both problems. The RDS show instantly shows the the right song when a new song starts, so that's fixed. Long cranks issues is still TBD. The day after I got it back, it would hardly accelerate. More than 15-20% throttle and nothing happened. I turned it off and back on, and then it was normal. But it sure didn't seem like it had as much power as before. The third day it seemed a smige better. So I don't know if it just takes time to adapt or what. Time will tell I guess.