SM2OKED
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Garage List
2018 BMW/M2  [0.00]
BUYER BEWARE! Tiny Chainsaw

Buyer Beware! As you can see in the convo I purchased a set of 19" VMR 810 Gunmetal wheels from Tiny Chainsaw. He agreed to a lower price than what he was asking for if I paid the Paypal fees. I agreed and sent the money as a "payment" instead of "for goods". Well he decided to rip me off the $900 and then claim I was scamming him for money cause I only had a few posts which I guess makes it where he can't rip people off (you explain that I dunno). Anyhow I just purchased my 2008 135I and ordered a lot of parts (ask mike@x-ph.com) and decided at the last minute to purchase some wheels but wanted to help a fellow 135I enthusiast out and purchase them used. BIG MISTAKE! I had another forum member message after he wouldn't respond to my messages see if the wheels were still available and ask you can tell by the last photo he was still trying to sell them. I disputed it through Paypal but under their user agreement since I didn't pay "for goods" they couldn't get my money back. So please BUYER BEWARE!

Appreciate 0