Garage List
2020 BMW M2 CS  [0.00]
2018 Toyota Tacoma  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado1M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GimmeanM View Post
I'm planning to get one, but will be keeping the 1M as well...will make that decision between the two later.
I was thinking the same...get one and keep both 😁

I'm just wondering if something completely different like a GT4 wouldn't be better than something similar like the M2 🤔
Yeah , I can appreciate that. (I listen to Matt Farah on The Smoking Tire podcast and he loves to make fun of people who have multiples of basically the same car ). I work for a BMW store and have the opportunity to take Euro Delivery of the car which has been a long time dream! I'm very excited to finally get the chance to do that, and with an M2CS it would be pretty special.

Long term I'll probably sell one of the two and try to move into something mid-engine or roadster or both! F430's can now be had in the 80-90k range, or maybe an Exige or a Z4M roadster depending on funds.

I think there is not much harm if you can swing it to keep the 1M and then spend some quality time driving them back to back to make that tough decision.

I added an E46 M3 to the garage a couple years ago, after taking a trip where we were back to back swapping the 1M and the M3 it made it very clear to me which one I liked more.