01-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #116
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercar Ace View Post
Saturday January 7th, 5am. Location: Sherman Oaks (Gelson's Lot) rally to Cars and Coffee Irvine

Meet here at 5am, then we can cruise to the OC rally point at 5:30.

Cars & Coffee Irvine

We're rallying up to the first Cars and Coffee Irvine of 2012! If you're down please join us up! It's going to be a great rally! We'll be meeting some of the OC guys up to roll in together, so if you're in the OC meet us up at the Shell Gas Station by the Spectrum at 6:20. If you even think you will be late call me or just meet us at the OC rally point. We are on a schedule so please keep us up to date! We should be arriving at the OC rally point at around 6:20am and from there will head to Cars and Coffee about 6:30ish am. Last time was a blast and the weather should be perfect again this time!

For the meeting spot I'll be parking close to Van Nuys Blvd (though at that time I'll be the only car in the lot).

Meet Here: Gelson's in Sherman Oaks (Google Maps)

Meet here at 5am. We will be cruising out at 5:30am sharp! Call me if you're running late!

OC Rally Point: Meeting time 6:20am Shell Gas Station (51 Technology Drive, Irvine, CA)

Cars & Coffee Irvine: Cars & Coffee Irvine (Google Maps)

The plan:
1. Meet up
2. Responsible cruising the OC rally point
3. Cruise into Cars & Coffee
4. Hanging and good times
5. Roll out to photo shoot spot
6. Get some driving done and take some pics!

If anyone wants to just meet us directly there, then please do the more the merrier! Please message me for info if you'd like to meet us up en-route. Spread the word all auto enthusiasts are welcome!

Feel free to call me if you plan to come but may run late.
Rwolf and myself are in for this. Lets get some more E82's out there!
Appreciate 0