View Single Post
      03-13-2014, 12:02 PM   #29
iceman22
Rep
Drives: s4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattgfx View Post
Car is back up for sale at $26,000 since the buyer fell through. He had some seller remorse on his own car and decided to buy another one.

Hey Guys,

That buyer was me. Long story short is I sold my STi to pursue Matt's car and then right after selling it got the "OMG, what did I just do?" feeling. So, I backed out of the deal. That being said, I want to state the following as I have both seen the car in person and dealt with Matt via phone for the past 2 weeks:

1) The car is amazing. Pictures don't do it justice.
2) The quality of parts and fitment is superb.
3) Car is really quick and the true LSD makes a huge difference putting the power down.
4) The car is completely up to date with maintenance and even some things have been done before the suggested interval came up.
5) Theres a ton of stock parts that come with the car.
6) Matt is a major stand up guy. We made a handshake deal on the car and he allowed me to back out without any hard feelings and treated me with respect. I feel terrible but my heart just wasn't in it. Like I said before, the car is one on the best examples you're going to find on the forums and anyone who buys it is going to be really happy.

Thanks again Matt for all of your time and understanding. Best of Luck!!!
Appreciate 0