View Single Post
      06-28-2013, 01:06 AM   #25
mattlolol
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by froop View Post
It's most likely that they would send you an email saying that the calculation was incorrect and you owe them $xxx in order to complete the transaction. You'd probably get a refund though so no harm in trying if that's what you need haha.

Maybe I can try and get a 1M bumper, 2 fenders and a window washer fluid bottle sent lol.

Actually why is a window washer fluid tank even needed? Do the fenders not fit with the stock washer bottle? Seems strange as a the fender should actually be wider and not narrower...
I'm thinking the same thing. I got prices for the 1m battery tray and heat shield (ecs wanted $216 to ship the heat shield though, turner motorsport was cheaper at around $76.)

Is the washer tank in the 1m used for the lights as well?

Also how do you plan on going about the side skirts?

EDIT: Just thought I would actually see what the price would be for the 1m kit
For just the front bumper, bumper grill and l/r wings = 1899.14 (was around $980 for the items and ~$918 for shipping)
For the f/r bumper, l/r wings, diffuser, bumper front grill and l/r rocker cover =$3176.10 (the rear bumper carrier would be needed as well... or you could just weld the extra exhaust hanger on it)

Who's keen?

Last edited by mattlolol; 06-28-2013 at 01:21 AM..
Appreciate 0