Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: G12 750Li

Garage List
2017 BMW 750Li  [0.00]
2014 BMW 428i xdrive  [0.00]
2013 128i  [0.00]
Hello everyone and happy holiday season!

The car is finally registered and titled and is now fully ours! Got up nice and early to wait in line for the title store, first morning under 40 degrees so was nice and bundled up while we waited

Also, we took the car to our BMW dealership to get the window adjusted along with get the complimentary inspection video which was nice to see what was going on underneath

so here's what we got going on:

-gaskets
All the usual ones are leaking... of course lol. Oil filter housing gasket, valve cover gasket, and oil pan gasket. Unfortunately, the previous owner said he did the OFHG relatively recently, so a poor install is what I expect.

-tires
front tires are getting quite worn and needing to be replaced, already knew this and will be done soon

-front end links
driver side one was looking quite worn and a little grease coming out on the passenger side one. Luckily this is quite easy to do so I will be doing that myself

So overall, the car is in good condition, just sucks that we have all the common leaks, so I will also take a look at the belt and try doing the crank hub upgrade done soon too. Since we're heading up to Dallas to be with family these next couple of weeks, I'll be looking for a shop up there. I was recommended Mporium by one of my close friends so I will reach out to them. If you have any other recommendations in the north Dallas area, it would be greatly appreciated!
-2000 E38 750iL "Stella"
Appreciate 0