06-24-2019, 10:36 AM   #3
Tenspeed
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i E88 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
Nice. Prior to this what was your favorite wax? I use the term loosely as not all waxes are wax of course.

I'm a Zaino guy. Goes on easily, comes off easily, lasts a long time. My moment was wondering what some weird pile of white stuff was on the ground under one of my doors in a parking lot. I ended up realizing it was bird poop. But the Zaino was fresh and apparently so good the poop ran right down tot he ground, I could just barely make out a trail I've been sold ever since.

That said I'm always interested in new stuff but wondering what you liked prior, as a reference point?
I have been a Meguire's fan since the early 90's when I read an article titled "The World According to Meguire's". I am detail oriented and followed it (fine cut cleaner, show car glaze, their best wax at the time...) to remove some swirl marks put on our car by a detailer that was hired to remedy an issue caused at my wife's place of work (paint overspray on our car).

Ultimate was what I was using before I tried this.

I drove in the rain this weekend and there is some surface dirt on my truck. I will see if it will rinse off or not this evening. If it does with no rubbing, I will be very impressed.
Appreciate 0