chadillac2000
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjswarbrick View Post
Glad to hear you got it sorted.
All along, I was thinking, "What a waste. Why would it be the O2 sensors? They're brand new."
You have a very generous definition of "not too involved"! But I love following along, and look forward to your videos - and stories of actually driving it.
Brand new, installed correctly, purchased specifically so I wouldn't have any o2 sensor issues, etc. But error codes were pointing directly to the ADV sensors. I worked with the guy who brought these to the platform using multiple tunes, tweaks, and nothing worked until I actually replaced the sensors themselves with NTKs.

As far as the "not too involved" demeanor, you'd be surprised at what doing one of these single turbo conversions does for your confidence when tearing into one of these cars. I feel like I know most of the ins, outs, dos and do-nots when working on this particular platform.

Hopefully now I can just enjoy the car for a while with no issues. The past few days I've spent with the car since changing out the sensors has been blissful, but I want more seat time and to capture some more video before I make a full review on the new setup -- which should be soon!
Appreciate 0