07-14-2020, 04:40 PM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

1st message 8:31 am you ask me to price match
6 minutes later I reply and ask you to email me a screenshot

9:34 am you sent a message saying email sent (you did not even care to give me your email address)
2 hours and 30 minutes later I respond asking for your email, so I can find that screenshot (at no point does my inbox have less than 500 emails BTW, I don't know how you expect me to see it without an email address to search for)

12:09 you respond by giving me a Hotmail account
1 minute later I respond, saying I did not receive it (turns out then that you sent me the screenshot from an iCloud account, not the email you gave me)

12:15 you send me a different email to search for (the iCloud one)
I respond later during the day informing you that the screenshot you posted is just a price, it does not even show which item you are buying for that price, and I need a screenshot of your entire cart.

So far, that's 4 hours of messaging; I'm trying my best to help you, and yet you are blaming me for wasting your time?

You finally send the screenshot at 6:27 pm. We are closed at that time.

So you call me the next day, I texted you that I'm helping other customers and I will call you once it's your turn. Instead of waiting for my call, you call again to which I send you the same message.

so you respond by saying and I quote: "this ridiculous, I don't have time to run after you."

I try to keep it professional, ignore your text, and call you pretending this never happened. I explain to you that your email was after business hours and that I did not ignore it, I just have not gotten to it yet as I'm on Pacific time and its still early here.

Throughout the conversation, you have a terrible attitude, and you're borderline disrespectful, and I'm just ignoring it.

You then interrupt me and say, "so are you going to stop wasting my time and give me a price or what?" To which I respectfully refuse to continue doing business with you.

If you choose to be rude, I can choose to deny my services.

I wish you the best of luck with your build

Phone number 702-494-9435

Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 07-14-2020 at 11:41 PM..
Appreciate 5
Mikee8211.00
Blau366.50
Afam28298.00