123D-M
Captain
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW 123d M-Sport Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkp1187 View Post
They should've brought the 123d, not the 335d as the first offering. A decently-optioned 335d is almost $50k MSRP -- few buying in that range give a whit about fuel economy, longevity of the engine, or any of the other advantages diesel offers. I predict that it isn't going to be a huge success, particularly as it's getting released just as gas prices are depressed across-the-board.
Completely disregarding the financial impact of gas prices, I would still buy a 335d over a 335i. That effortless acceleration from all that torque and the general driveability, not to mention having to visit the gas station a lot less often (which I hate doing) would be the main factors for me. Hopefully Americans can see these advantages too Plus the chance to own something a bit different and tell your friends about...
2009 123D Coupe | Sedona Red | Black Boston Leather | Brushed Aluminium Trim | Tinted Windows | M-Sport Package | 6M | Comfort Access | Heated Seats | Navigation | Park Distance Front & Rear | USB | Bluetooth | Voice Control | Efficient Dynamics | Rain & Light Sensors | Xenon Lights
My blog: http://urbanemusings.wordpress.com/
Appreciate 0