BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon
Quote:
Originally Posted by CACTUS1549 View Post
Thanks! Those tires are 45 exposed? Wow! Also, did you have to pay for the extra powder coating to get yours MB or did they have them cast MB in stock at the time?

Thanks again! It looks fantastic!
They came MB from VMR. I think with the ET45 offsets, the tires are perfectly flush with the outer edge of the wheel wells. Being that I don't plan on lowering my car, I don't really have to worry about rubbing. VMR recommends ET50's though, they're tucked a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL 19 View Post
What tires are you running? Do you mind sharing both front and rear specs? Nice looking car sir!
Thanks! Hankook V12's, 225/35/19, 245/35/19.
Do you have any problem running same tire profile both front and rear? I heard it makes your rear end looks higher and might cause brake failure.

Looks good though, I'm still looking for rear setup for 9x19 et44
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0