04-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #3
vtl
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by titium View Post
you might want to consider running slightly less toe in. will help with the tyre wear on the street due to the added camber. should also give better turn in.

I run 0.4mm toe in with -1.6 deg camber (dinan plates, stock arms) up front and 0.4-.0.6mm in the rear (you might need adjustable toe arms to get this if your lowered)

i have no issues with straight line tracking on those settings.

when i was looking at adjustable camber plates the general recommendation was to run 0 toe up front and -2.5deg camber.
Yeah I forgot to decide what toe settings to run and was thinking of doing less toe. But from my research it looks like it would make the car turn in more but feel a bit less stable on long corners? The car already feels super responsive due to the added camber not sure if reducing the toe would make it darty? Happy with the setup at the moment but will definitely look into it later on. Wish they got the camber a bit more even, the left strut tower definitely had more adjustment in it. Can't feel a 6% difference of cross camber but its always nice seeing perfect numbers on the sheet lol. I wish I had my own alignment rack so I could play with the setup myself!