View Single Post
      04-16-2008, 09:41 PM   #12
Glassjaw
135i addict
Rep
Drives:

On Long Island, they don't really bust balls about tints....unless you're speeding or doing something else dumb they'll break balls and give you a ticket for the tints (whatever its $55 ticket that doesn't do shit to your record)....I got 15% all around except on Windshield obviously and I've gotten tickets 3 times (2 of the times because I was in high school and the principal would call the cops and tell them to wait on the side streets for us and if they found a car that they could give a ticket they would but I got out of them both with the help of my friend who owns a body shop to write up a fake receipt saying I got them taking off :thumbup but the 3rd time was that I was speeding doing 70mph in a 50mph zone and I made some bullshit story saying I had my cruise control on at 55mph, so then he measured my tint percentage with his gay ass window toy and gave me a ticket for that instead of speeding(this was by an NYPD cop, they love giving tickets out)...but yeah....I've been driving for 5 years....and tints aren't a problem around here unless you drive like a complete shmuck....

Appreciate 0