View Single Post
      03-16-2019, 10:06 AM   #21
Matticus91
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

UPDATE: Thanks to chris_flies generosity I was able to drop off my car at my friend's shop and take up Chris' passenger seat for a ride home. The unfortunate thing is I won't be able to get all the pictures I wanted but I'll still document the install as best as possible, and will document everything else including tuning/dyno results etc.

Was hoping to do a dyno run prior for direct comparison, but it's $150 and I can't justify that just for info's sake.

Turbo, DV+, and an oil change being done this weekend! Sunday I'm picking up the VRSF 7" intercooler from another friend and getting that installed.

Justin from Twisted Tuning is already working on a base map for me and I'll be sending my DME to him Monday, with a next day return label in the box. Monday I'll also install the Stage 2 LPFP and hopefully get the DME back by Wednesday. Load the base map and do some logs, and then pray Justin can get Rev2 of my custom map by Friday!

All with the goal of making it to Chris' local meet & cruise with a fully tuned PS1 installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Let the fun begin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duder13 View Post
You're a bad influence. I have no reason to want any of this, but I love this thread and want one already!
I'm happy so far! We'll see how everything feels once it's installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duder13 View Post
Yeah, me too. I still have four more years of warranty to wait out, anyways.
Yeah I buggered that one up lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
This thread has piqued my interest in many ways
Join me on this quest!