View Single Post
      08-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #31
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worra View Post
I didn't get CA on my 135is but I have it currently on my E90. It works...usually. It can definitely be a bit flaky at times. Sometimes I cant get the windows to roll down automatically and sometimes grabbing the door handle doesn't trigger the car lock/unlock properly.

Coming from a car that has all the packages, I really didn't feel like I'd miss any of that stuff too much in the 135is, so I opted to save the cash.
When you went to place your order, was it no longer listed as a $0 stand alone option? And I assume then you didn't get the premium package, but got the black leather with blue stitching as a stand alone?

I wouldn't pay for CA, not sure what the big deal is. I know some love it and I know it's a real hassle and drag to have to push a button to unlock a car. I don't like driving with my bulky keys in my pocket, so I just end up throwing my keys on the passenger seat half the time and am worried I may lock myself out of the car potentially one of these days, though not sure if that's possible.
Appreciate 0