Garage List
'11 135i  [8.20]
'16 Ford Hatchback  [0.00]
'15 X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matticus91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeineken View Post
Oh the app posted them in reverse order. And I just placed it on the tips to mock up. Not actually mounted to the car.
Oh hahaha that makes way more sense. I'm really excited to see it together! The look is very unique and cool, much more modern than the OEM style but still fits the car well. I'm not a huge fan of the 2-series style bumpers people are sticking on the 1's, it's just not the same styling at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matticus91 View Post
Yeineken I should also mention, there's a 1er and 2er meet this Friday in Tyson's Corner, VA. I know that's a haul for you but if you're interested let me know! It'll be 8pm to whenever, and there will be much photography occurring. Additionally, there's a car show on Sunday, also at 8pm, that some of the local BMW community is attending, it's called Cars & Cream (car show at an ice cream shop) and I can share more details on that too if you'll be around.
Thanks for the invite. Friday will be tough with work. I'll check and see what I have going on Sunday and if I can make the trip here with the car.