View Single Post
      05-15-2021, 07:40 PM   #4
SKI-R
Working towards usefulness
Canada
Rep
Drives: 128i, Tundra, B8S4

If you’re on the island or in the lower mainland, you might wanna check with RPM Motorsport in Victoria for a tuning option. You’ll need one to permanently eliminate the CEL. Just waiting to see what my final exhaust setup is gonna be before I order - we’ve talked (a lot), they understand the car and (at least for the arrangement I’ve made) are anticipating several iterations to get it right.

Bimmergeeks ProTool app new version has a much improved user interface and if you’re headed down the rabbithole of tuning/suspension/lsd, I’d highly recommend it for your toolbox also.

I’m not sure how folks run a 3.73 diff. My untuned car with lsd will break the rear loose in both 1 and 2 when DSC is off AND it’s still rolling along at almost 3k rpm when on the highway. Each to their own, but I’d save the diff swap until the end. Enjoy!