View Single Post
      07-01-2017, 12:32 AM   #29
bNks334
Major
Rep
Drives: '11 135i (N55)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxadn View Post
Thanks for your quick feedback and all you've been doing for the community, really appreciated.

No worries for the feature, I'll definitely be able to figure out how to put it back on my own, was just concerned if things may not have gone as expected.

Thanks for the advice on Carly, I may get myself one although now I know how to code it feels redundant... But I'll think about it since you suggest it!

If a few people have done "Process Car" with no issue, can you guys speak up? My only concern was that I read more stuff that went wrong than right, but that's the problem with forums... you mostly get negative feedback (in the EE sense
You're welcome. Carly is great because it requires no effort (but costs money). Id rather learn to do it myself for free.

This all seems so complicated and scary, but truth is coding and doing software updates is actually pretty damn easy once you learn the process and how to use the tools. Everything being in German makes it a bit more intimidating too.

Try to find how to change the Windows to close when you hold the lock button down. Best feature I've coded by far. You can disable the yellow sidemarkers too. You need to change to EU settings to do that.

If I could give you the specific variables that need changing I would. I dont have them documented though. Good luck!

Edit: "process car" works... I just don't think the steps are exactly the same across all versions of inpa. Not sure on why people having been able to use that function with success as I have many times.
Appreciate 0