View Single Post
      07-11-2018, 02:38 AM   #215
frontside0815
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E82 135i FBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by berns View Post
Whatever was going on in the 110* heat a few weeks ago, causing both our cars to lose power, I'm not 100% sure. My most educated guess would be IAT's.

I'm dealing with some other issues right now, unrelated to temperature.
Oil and Water temps are looking amazing with the CSF radiator paired with my custom twin oil cooler setup.

I've got a faulty LPFP sensor, throwing a 2AAF code for that so who knows what the ECU is asking for with no reading.
Also have a 30FF that won't go away
2E9F - oil condition sensor
2F8F - accelerator pedal module and brake pedal...

Going to take some time to sort all these things out before I go out again. You can see the CEL on in that Turn 11 Drift vid above. It'll usually come on at high RPM out of nowhere and I feel a definite loss of power. Not full limp mode, but definitely down.
Did you try a MHD OTS Map ?

I told you your sensor is shot :-). And the CELīs you are getting is because of your tune at least if it is still the same like shown in your logs.

I donīt understand why you have so much Problems on the track, i only run a small setrab core behind the bumper with the OEM cooler in row. Besides that the car is Stock. And i didnt ever had a CEL because of temperatures...

And i know quite a lot N54 Cars which get driven on Different tracks here in Germany.

What will you do with your rear? Do you know you do all the things i also want to do :-D?
Appreciate 0