09-19-2018, 01:26 PM   #35
Tommm
Driven Crazy
United_States
Rep
Drives: his wife nuts 128i 6m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moooshay View Post
And thank you for the volunteer coaching! Took my son to it at 16, and it was quite a perspective change for him and a blast to attend as a parent.
Happy to. My way of paying back the car community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwisme View Post
I've been purchasing tires from TireRack for quite a few years. Last year (07/2017) I purchased a new set of Potenza's that were on clearance (very good price!) - the DOT dates were 04/17 and 05/17. This isn't saying they don't sell old stock from time to time but I've never had issues. My $.02
That's the point of this whole thread. Issues were practically unheard of because they took care of them, etc. Maybe there is new mid management that is putting a few cents profit over long term loyalty. I used both Tire Rack and Discount (because they are down the road from my house). Any potential issue with Discount was taken care of before it could become an issue.

9/20/18 Update - The moderator of the tire site ignored my post on our site and in a thread he posted so I called the company. Stated my case, and they are mailing me a gift certificate. If there are strings attached to the certificate I will post and update.

Last edited by Tommm; 09-20-2018 at 04:23 PM..
Appreciate 0