05-27-2011, 09:18 PM   #19
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
Has anyone seen pics of the black tank mounted in the boot?

And has anyone in Bris thought of who can install it? I know Vin/Matt has used different companies to install mods so far, should we all use one shop this time?
I have only used 2 workshops, Accelerate Automotive for my exhaust and Fulcrum for my suspension, and both have been good. I have been using Bob Jane to mount my wheels/tyres when needed though.

Not long ago I asked Andrew from SouthernBM about coming down to Melbourne to get an LSD installed and he said it's not worth the trip because there's plenty of workshops up here that could do it and he actually recommended Accelerate Automotive without me mentioning it. I was surprised because I didn't think they touched suspension but after talking to them again they said they do anything and everything.

They said they can do the LSD no problems and they are willing to give meth a go but they need to work out how the software works. They work on Loren (from Active Autowerke's) E46 M3 Supercharged with 500hp which runs methanol injection.
Appreciate 0