View Single Post
      09-11-2010, 09:52 PM   #65
IS3andME
Major
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS300

This has M3 GTS price hike written all over it. Kay Segler (not Ziegler, for the poster who said his name wrong, more than once) has been going on and on about a M car that was accessable to younger buyers, stressing a car under the M3. Well, is the M3 limited to 2,700 cars? I think not, it's their bread and butter M car. Then they have the X5/X6 Ms, which were produced in the same vein as the Porsche Cayenne, to make money for other M projects. Then the M3 GTS, a track car to go against the 911 GT3, yet it has DCT, but the "supposedly" more "enthusiast oriented" M version of the 135i has MT. All this M pure garbage and strip tease all leads up to a anticlimatic disappointment liken unto going down to Brazil, finding the "woman" of your dreams, get her naked and seeing that she is packing---more than you are (never happened to me, just trying to give imagery to illustrate my frustration)...

I'll either pick up a M3 or wait for the next gen 1M...all this anticipation for nothing...but I will still wait for final confirmation and specs...yep, BMW did another CSL on the M faithful, it seems
Appreciate 0