View Single Post
      09-12-2008, 05:31 PM   #22
E82tt6
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 Black Saphire Z4 MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony@rissracing View Post
OP, Anymore feedback with the added miles??? Thanks!
Still haven't made it to the track. Work has been rough on my lately.

I'm closing in on 4,500 miles with Jb3 on the car now, and still not ONE issue. Power continues to be smooth, getting even better with time, and the car feels absolutely natural and easy to control. No issues with your catless DPs and Terry's sims in combination.

HOPEFULLY I'll be able to make it to the drag strip next week. I anticipate some good trap speeds, though I don't think I'll be able to get below 12.5 without DRs. We shall see though.

I've also done a couple tanks of straight Sunnoco 100 Octane, just to see how it runs. It runs well! :thumbup: The power at full boost (4500-6000) is insane at this point. Big seat of the pants difference.

I'm now thinking about adding either your exhaust, or an IC. Honestly, the car is very easy to control at this power level, it feels like it can handle a lot more. I may do some suspension tweaking first though, as the stock setup is a bit too squishy for my liking, and I think it'll handle the power even better.

I'm anxious to see what Terry has in store as far as the tune goes. He mentioned something on N54tech about working on something a bit more agressive, to see if we could get a bit more power out of DPs. I know a race gas map is also in the works.

Really, I couldn't be happier. The car has been completely problem free, which is great given that I installed it expecting to have some considerable tune issues that needed to be ironed out, running v81+catless DPs.
Appreciate 0