Schn3ll
Captain
Rep
Drives: '24 Carrera T

Garage List
2009 135  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyek View Post
Anyone recommend something that has some lowend grunt but not too loud over all, no drone? I think I am developing a n exhaust leak (where my stock midpipes were cut for bmw performance exhaust and I will fix) every now and then it seems like it just growls a bit deeper... slow acceleration stating off from a stop sign 750-1400 rpms range.

I think it actually sounds quite good (this isnt a full wide open leak that sounds like somone just went straight pipe.) but would like it to be a little more consistently "growly" for lack of better description down low. (sound reminds me of a evo I heard that was real tuned, but had a pretty mild exhaust on it... even with quick gear changes never past 2krpms it sounded fantastic)
I think the Maddad exhaust may fit what you are looking for, stay tuned to this page, I will be adding pics and videos in a couple weeks when mine arrives. I know Rich (from Maddad) is extremely detail oriented when it comes to reducing drone and maintaining a quiet but mature tone to the exhaust note.
Appreciate 0