United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by n54door View Post
Thanks!

Cool, glad I was able to rough up your feathers enough for you to research all of my posts as a way to try to find something to help further a dead end argument. There really are other things in life that are more productive than reading posts from 2013.

The G4 was not good at modulating boost. The OpenFlash tablet was, however, it did not perform well up top, so I got rid of it right about the time the G5 ISO was released. It was better, so yes, I praised it because it was the best option available.

Now, MHD is the best option, so I praise it as well.

The JB4 G5 is is the same as the G4, only with better boost control. Sure there are a bunch of little options that are scattered all over the most non user-friendly interface I have ever seen from a legit company, but none of them matter if you do not use METH or boost outside of 22psi.

Not pissy at all, just annoyed by the all ad-nauseum in your posts here in this thread. Have you every tried a good flash tune? This thread is simply about that, not piggyback systems. My guess is you have not.
Of course I haven't tried flash only, you dont have to guess, i've said i have had the JB4 for years, from stock power levels to now. You are pissy. The sad thing is you havent made any good argument to why you started on me in the first place. The "OP" said he wondered what all was included with the JB4 and backend flash. so i responded. It seems you were just looking for somewhere to throw in anti-JB4 comments. the interface is perfectly fine in terms of user friendly. as long as you read the directions on how to use it.

myself and another member were discussing what was included with MHD vs others and you go full bore PMS on me and tell me to stop trying to sell the JB4. What the hell is that? all i did was discuss something others already were and i even said i would try this alternative. your not making any sense. the conversations were coming to an end anyways and you think you have to put your non-informative statement in there.

i'm starting to think you dont even read the entire posts. i listed many options the jb4 has that some people might find very valuable. You've wasted more of everyones time with your "I hate JB4 because I cant figure it out " ramblings than you should have. My car performs just as well as a flashed car. This is just getting stupid. i'm out.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0