View Single Post
      10-19-2010, 05:55 PM   #11
M2
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdubz View Post
I've been to plenty of car meets before, used to be very active in my old car communities and have made some friends for life from them. I'm not sure what all Mark plans to do at this one, but I'll be bringing my Canon and a tripod. I personally don't have very many pictures of my car as I just got it, but I'd love to get some and the more 1's the merrier!

I would imagine its sort of like a meet and greet to get to know your local 1 drivers and just see everyone's car, what they've got done, what they plan to do, maybe some food and drinks and whatnot too.
I dont plan on doing too much since it looks like its going to be a light turn out. The meet up time is 10am so it kind of early in the morning so I'm not sure if grilled bratwursts are the best thing that early. I figured it would be a good time to check out each others mods/cars. This is just an initial meet up to establish a group so we can plan other events. If you want to "do" stuff you need to attend the BMW Chapterfest the day before this event. They will have catered food, car show, autocross, go-carts, DIY's, etc. I plan on going to that too. Sunday is my recoup day.