01-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #7
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwbreed View Post
That would be cool also. I just want to know where I can take a set of lights to be fabbed with the clear lenses to see the led bar like this because ours are white on the inside too so I think if I can just get the red lens fabricated in clear it should work. I know there's gotta be a place out there that can do it all the places that make clear corner lenses. Anyone know anywhere?

I think you are right about our inside LED's being white, however I dont think it would be an easy or worthwile job for a manufacturer to try and make us white lines.

They would either have to make the lights from scratch, and if they were going for OEM specs, likely cost a lot more as they would not be ordering in the same bulk. Or, they would have to start with OEM's and add their clear outside and seal them, which again would make them cost significantly more than the OEM ones.

Hopefully the Whitelines offered for the 5 series are just the beginning of a trend of offerings that will be available for future models.
Appreciate 0