GTHAUS
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: G82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher5 View Post
Defensive much?

Yes we are still on the subject because time and time again GT Haus' ways don't change.

Here is your problem, you assume I and other forum members are ignorant and don't know certain things. Just like my mention of TUV Certification. I know what TUV certification is, I didn't think I had to explain what it was and that it is intended for selling products in Germany. I was merely using it as an example of what forum members ask for from members and more likely than not, its asked of wheel manufacturers from forum members (specifically those residing in Germany). Instead you challenge my intelligence (just like that supposed R&D talk) and resort to passive aggressive insults.

I'm not going to resort to that, I merely stated the facts that are posted all over the forums, the reputation speaks for itself. Again, if you really did some R&D on this or any other exhaust system, you would not hesitate to show some proof.

At least some vendors know how to post: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=574574

Glad you know what TUV is, so you also knew this TUV has nothing to do with US market..?
Just as before, you were talking about unnecessary things / non-related topics
and we are just pointing them out for you, in case if you weren’t aware.
and FYI we never have doubted other forum members.

BTW, say... if we provide you with some Kiva analysis results,
will you be able to tell us how to further improve our products?

Last edited by GTHAUS; 08-23-2011 at 02:31 AM..
Appreciate 0