View Single Post
      02-01-2011, 01:25 AM   #15
blackbim14
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 black bmw 135i coupe

I don't think you will be dissappointed coming from a 2000 year model audi even if it is an S4. It all depends on what you are looking for and your expectations whether you will be disappointed. I don't understand why people buy a car and then complain about its performance (did you not test drive the car first?). I test drove the 2011 S4/S5 and thought they were great vehicles but I could not justify an extra 15K in cost. compared to others in its price range of 35-40K, the 135i is just as fast in a straight line. great low end torque makes for a fun drive. I feel it has one of the best manual shifters and steering feel of any car I've driven. The aesthetics and interior feels high quality and a definite upgrade over other "comparable cars". In my eyes the only major drawback is the lack of lsd and a somewhat soft suspension. These things are modable though if desired and the engine is easily tuned. Again these "drawbacks" only pertain to a very small percentage of drivers, even in this forum. If you want a raw driving machine then go ahead and get an EVO, they are great cars and was a blast to test drive. if you want a more mature car that does most things well and is still alot of fun then you should be happy with the 135i.
Appreciate 0