View Single Post
      03-27-2018, 02:03 PM   #89
lightning
First Lieutenant
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 1M Pure S2

Congrats!! hows the Pure Stage 2 DDs going?

Currently i'm running a custom MHD map from Treblia and it's not bad at all.

I would recommend you to run a water/meth kit if you can. (i know it's a bit troublesome, but definitely good for your IATs)

currently i'm not running on PI at all, as the stage 2 LPFP seem to be keeping up with the required fuel supply.

i use the NGK 97506 spark plugs, which are 2 step colder than stock, gapped @ .022 (.55mm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMH View Post
Hello and love the thread, I somehow missed it but am about to install pure stage 2 DD Turbo's. Doing it half as maintenance due to wastegate rattle at 85,000 miles on my 1M, then of course there's the power all the way to redline.

I'm fbo(mods in signature,went back to catted midpipes to avoid smell), and running a Jb4 and bms mhd flash.

Ordered the turbos, RB silicone inlets and fuel it lpfp.

I'm not looking to max turbos out and would like to avoid any port injection style setups. Max out a 40% e85 mix for road use and find the most reliable level of boost for track days. Hoping I can run more boost with a tad less heat soak due to being in the turbos efficiency range.

Any advice for a new Stg 2 guy? what mhd tune are you running, I won't be running meth, any tuning recommendations?

Any recommendations on plugs and gapping after the turbos?

Thanks for the detailed thread, just caught up on a lot.
Appreciate 0