View Single Post
      06-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #16
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhang View Post
more concavity is the current demand. looks very good. if I were to change wheels tomorrow, this would be on my list.
Concavity is our trademark. I hope you change wheels in about 3-4 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan11389 View Post
The major question for me and most everyone on here is, will the production 1 series wheels look like the ones in the photos? If so, when can I get them. My concern is that they will look more like the CS7's and a bit flat/less aggressive if they lose any of that concavity.
With the 18", the narrower width and the higher offsets, concavity is not the same as a 9.5ET35 wheel. For the 19" we would like something a bit more aggressive. I can confirm the front will be untouched. On the rears it depends if you would like a 9.0" or a 9.5" version and what tires you have in mind. Our goal is to try to have a 9.5" version fit with 255/30/19 tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
I'm interested in a set of 19s pending on the final price and whether there are zero fitment issues as my car has been lowered.

Also, is 245 the widest we can run in the rear? Will the 9.5 rears rub?
There will be no fitment issues even on lowered rides. If anything, the most that will be require will be a slight fender roll if you choose bulky tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Morgan View Post
WOW!!!! Great!

19's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
Put me on the list.
Noted.
Appreciate 0