02-23-2018, 11:32 AM   #71
RyanDavies
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 128i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgolf31 View Post
Uh, actually he does.

And yes, I told OP to get a UUC swaybar, he did. End of story. I’m pretty sure he’s ignoring you, along with everyone else.

Your “suspension knowledge” does nothing if you can’t actually drive
I shared my thoughts, nor did I make any request for videos or pictures, lol. I made a comment that you’ve never driven your car at a pace where setup is remotely relevant, and that’s been indicated to be true. You can find plenty of other empty events in tiny lots that nobody decent shows up to if you want, lol....

This guy is funny. Salty that he opines endlessly about his thoughts yet goes slower on index than a bone stock 135 should....

I am confident setup isn’t your problem, we can agree on that at least...I’m also not sure you understand the relationship between droop and load transfer. It’s not relevant how much droop a car has if it has completed its load transfer. If there’s 0% load on a tire it doesn’t matter if it is touching the ground or not....

The reason the few people who know what they’re doing don’t post is shit like this, on every marque forum on the internet. A bunch of scene kiddies talk about their mad tyte shit and regurgitate some motoiq article or something and any decent information gets lost in the noise. If you’re gonna be mountains off the pace it doesn’t matter whether you have a perfect setup or not. I had contro arm bushings completely fail before Nationals in 2016, to a point where any steering input was irrelevant and I wasn’t nearly as far off as the “expert” on here....

Last edited by RyanDavies; 02-23-2018 at 11:37 AM..
Appreciate 0