02-01-2011, 02:28 AM   #22
aacabriolet
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '14 435i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineo77 View Post
So i did not have a good coding experience. I loaded things up, had some remote help and selected E89 chassis and coded: digital speedo, amber delete, driver seatbelt gong delete, key fob window roll up and when i finished i turned the car all...all codes worked and my dash freaked the fuck out! I have 2 light warnings stuck on and cant remove. We recoded back to stock, i scanned with BT tool and cant remove them. I also have a service reminder light for my radiator which is set for 1/2001 (car wasnt even alive).

We have no idea why this happened, my battery was low and i had to jump it earlier that day prior to coding and shortly afterwards, but something didn't go right. Having to go to the dealer to do ecu reset.

We speculate that it could be the low battery voltage or just wrong software. Using the same software from Coding Success on e90 post.
Hmm please keep us updated. I was going to try this but thinking twice now..

Can anyone help me enable remote roof closing via my remote on my 120i 'vert? Thanks!

p.s. I also have the bulb error after replacing my standard park lights with LED's. They were supposed to be error cancelling, but after a while the error showed up.
Appreciate 0