View Single Post
      12-15-2015, 11:32 PM   #63
boostaholic786
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 with MHD Custom flash

anybody have any ideas as to what it could be? With the plug being wet and I mean DRENCHED in OIL not fuel, I'm beginning to think its the Valve stem seals are going bad and the one on cylinder 5 is completely shot hence why im getting misfires at idle like hell and if i give it extremely slight throttle at low rpm's. My theory is that when I had a valve cover gasket leak the car "got by" since it wasnt completely sealed due to the leak. After I got the valve cover installed, for about 10 minutes the car ran like a bat out of hell!! but since it was sealed like it was suppose to be, the valve cover stem seals couldnt handle the pressure and the stem seal on the exhaust side is destroyed. The reason I say exhaust side is because when I started it this morning it was misfiring like hell and I got out to listen to the car at cold start and I walk to the back and it had spit/splattered two puddles of oil, one on each side of the tailpipe...Does that sould like something that could be the issue or am I just thinking way to in depth about the situation? If it was a bad 02 sensor im not sure if it could make the car drive THAT BAD? any ideas would be greatly appreciated as the valve cover stem seals are cheap but expensive as hell to install...Trying not to spend money where I dont need to and im trying to narrow this incredibly ridiculous issue I'm putting my car through and dont want to cause even more damage... Please let me know what you guys think about this because I really want the car making the power it did, if not more...PLEASE HELP!!!
[SIZE="2"]Crimson Red E92 335i M-sport 6-speed with MHD custom stage 2+ flash only , 40% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW Clubsport, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@124mph on street tires)
Appreciate 0