12-27-2017, 08:06 PM   #97
trainerjon
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i M package

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Does you car sway in the back? My car just feels unsettled as a whole in the rear... I have all of the important bits... M3 RSFB, MR toe arms, koni yellows and it still doesn't feel quite right. I am sure a part of it is alignment but something still seems off... and always has a bit. The car wanders a little... I heard wear rear trailing arm bushings can cause all sorts of mayhem.
How many miles do you have on yours? I have 143k and it does feel a bit unpredictable on the track, but it does drive straight. I do have M3 RSFB's but original dampers/springs. I plan on doing coilovers and M3 Rear bits, but I still think there's something to all the bushings on this car. Makes it wiggle and adds an unpredictable component that is unnerving.
'11 135i M-Sport DCT, M3 RSFB, PPK, CP, BMS intake, Agency Power Axle Back, VRSF 5.5" FMIC, FSB, M3/M1 Front + Rear Control Arms, Ground Control Coilovers, Ground Control Camber Plates, E92 M3 Front Seats, VMR 701's Squared 255's, E92 M3 Steering Rack - Daily Driven, Occasionally Tracked - 157k miles <SOLD> >2021 HS M2C Manual
Appreciate 0