Resident Tamed Racing Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 911, 130is, E39 M5, E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
My first Mun landing.

Do you play?
Yup. Had a fun space race with another player that ended with a Mun round trip. I am a little tired of it today because of all the waiting around for longer distance flights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Ill agree to a point. Its really satisfying to get 35 mpg out of a car that goes like stink. That being said, youre completely right. The fact that the M5 plays engine noises for you is ridiculous. The problem is a stupid one too.

Why is it that a one in 500 Ferrari needs provisions for a toddler's car seat in the USA?

Dont get me started on electric steering. I live with it everytime I drive the E. Ill say its very precise, but you get nothing back from it. The first time I got in a car and drove my father said, "You feel those little vibrations and forces in the wheel? Those are very important, it called steering feedback and it lets you know what the front wheels are doing, where theyre pointed, and how much grip they have."

I feel like im lacking information when I drive with electric steering. And I dont even understand why we lose it, its just a different method of boosting the steering.
Agreed completely.

I didn't find the BRZ EPS to be particularly good either. The odd part is that cars like the NSX and S2000 which are renowned for feedback had it, so in theory it is possible. The worst is when they add artificial weight to simulate feedback.
Appreciate 0