View Single Post
      04-22-2008, 09:32 PM   #12
Uptown Bully
I hate coleslaw!
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cUtELiLaThLeTe11 View Post
i originally went to hendrick in charlotte to try and negotiate a deal on the 135i that i wanted them to order, but i had a bad experience with them and ended up leaving. The salesman that i worked with treated me like i was just some dumb chick that doesnt know anything about cars (which is far from the truth!), let alone buying one. Then when I couldn't get him to even budge on lowering the price, the sales manager came out and told me that they will not discount the price for me, not even a little, and im not going to find a place around here that will. He wasn't very professional either - he gave me a big attitude like I was stupid for even bothering to try and negotiate a deal, which made me extremely mad. But needless to say, I LOVE a good challenge! I think I drove all over the state of NC that day talking to several BMW dealerships. Long story short, I ended up buying my 135i w/premium pkg, sport pkg, navigation, and premium hi-fi from Flow BMW in Winston-Salem that exact day and they gave me about $850 off the MSRP, which is what I was going for anyway. So not only did I get a decent deal, I'm getting an awesome car from a great dealership and I will be doing the performance delivery! Oh, and as for Hendrick, the PR lady there ended up calling me about 4 days later asking if I would like to come back in and negotiate a deal with my sales guy, because now they are willing to discount. HAHAHA what a joke! I told her the whole story and told her I was way happier with Flow and hung up. I got complete satisfaction from that and I love everything (so far!) about Flow BMW, so I definitely reccommend them over any other BMW dealership in NC. :thumbup:
That sucks you had a bad experience at Hendrick. I'm just lucky to have family in the organization so I got the employee discount. I was there all of one and a half hours (test drive, deal making, trade-in talk, paperwork) and am now just waiting for it to be built, etc.

Who was your salesman?
Appreciate 0