View Single Post
      04-20-2012, 09:35 AM   #73
ronin exige
Rep
Drives: ronin exige

The basis of this thread is about compound charging as far as I thought but it seems that the air needs to be cleared now the the typical hater has farted in the room....
I know my car better than anyone on the planet since I built it, I know it's strengths and it's weaknesses, It's weakness is it's body construction and the fact that if the frame is damaged slightly in an off road shunt the car is totaled. That's my reason for not wanting to track the car after putting so much time and money into it over the years and if you run the track long enough you "will" wreck..

No one in his right mind would intentionally attempt to cut off any car on an open road traveling at 65mph in a fiberglass cracker jack box car like a Lotus, just give it a thought for a second....
As for hating Porsche look back at my old 550A pic not to mention I've owned a Porsche ever since I could afford one. That puts me at a 12 Porsche owner off and on over the years....

I have zero tickets since 2005 when I bought my Lotus simply due to the fact that I don't speed on the Hwy and I stay away from anything bigger than me on the road....Sure I'm quick in the canyons but I've never had an accident and my last speeding ticket in a Lotus was back in 1984....

But I guess a hatters gotta hate and I'm tired of having to defend myself to fools that don't know me or the facts....

I'm just amazed that the other driver didn't even care enough to see if I was dead or alive after he put me into the wall...

Oh and by the way this is the first accident I've ever had I'm 62.

This was so long ago I forgot what they were like, back then there were no guard rails...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0